Your home is your biggest investment, and your lawn is an integral part of your home’s value. Your lawn and landscape is the first impression that visitors will get of you and your property, so a well maintained yard certainly gives your home or business great curb appeal.
When it comes to using a professional landscaping company, there are so many options out there to choose from, from small businesses that just provide grass cutting on a seasonal basis, to those with a wider range of services, such as hardscaping and snow removal. Whether you are renovating your current landscape, looking to add new features to your yard, or simply looking for regular lawn maintenance, it is important that you’re sure to go with a landscaping company that is licensed.
Many states, including Pennsylvania, have different licensing requirements, but the overall concept is the same – a license is designed to ensure that there exists a minimum level of competency to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the public. A professional license also assures you of an appropriate level of training, experience, and ethical practices.
The professionals at 20 Landscaping understand the importance of maintaining your lawn and landscape to ensure their long-term health and aesthetic value. Licensed and fully insured, we take pride in all of our work and make customer satisfaction our priority. We offer a wide range of services for residential and commercial customers in and around the Pittsburgh area. Whether you are looking for a one-time service such as a retaining wall or custom hardscape design, or if you require regular landscape maintenance, we are confident in our ability to exceed your expectations.
Why Choose 20 Landscaping?
Homeowners and commercial property owners throughout Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas have trusted 20 Landscaping to provide efficient, high-quality landscaping services that enhance and enrich the value and beauty to their property.
What sets 20 Landscaping apart from other landscaping companies in the area?
• Our crews follow planned weekly schedules, so you know when your scheduled services will be.provided
• All of our employees are full-time employees, NOT subcontractors, who receive workers compensation rates and unemployment opportunities.
• Unlike some companies, 20 Landscaping is registered through the state of Pennsylvania
• Our services can be tailored to anyone’s specific needs and desires, regardless of the size of the job
• Our crews use updated commercial grade equipment, with a commercial grade mower crew as well as a residential small mower crew.
For information on any of our residential or commercial landscaping services, please contact us today, and receive a free estimate for your landscaping or hardscaping project.